junio 07, 2000

Japan

Gimme some advice!

Do you know of any people / places / hotels / restaurants / bars / guides / resources in this country that you think would be unmissable?

I desperately need your advice, tips and recommendations. What's more, I have a memory like sliced slurry, and whatever you tell me in a drunken fug by the Thames is already gone: I need it written down.

Stick your advice in the comments - pleasepleaseplease, and I'll add it onto this main post as soon as I hit a country with a proper broadband connection...

Cheers, me dears...





I'll be arriving in Fukuoka island via a boat from Shanghai (China) in February 2008; after, I want to visit some cities on the main island:


1 Advice:

Blogger Sal said...

Tokyo: http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/news/20050715p2g00m0dm002000c.html

Go to Hokkaido and see japan's native inhabitants, the Ainu or "hairy men"
Go to Okinawa and see the remnants of another (later) race

julio 15, 2005 1:44 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home