enero 09, 2006

so where've you been? 16 Germany

At breakfast in Frankfurt, Riza decides to ask me if I know that I'm beautiful.
(Pfffft)

And:

Does anybody know? Ever ever ever?
It seems a little presumptuous, too, when I'd only asked if I could have an apple with my meat feast.
He's desperate to improve his English (we chat in a horrendous mishmash of two languages for an hour about whose linguistic skills are worse). He wants me to recommend a place he can stay in London[*] where he can offer his skills as an electrician in return for a free kip on the floor.

He's very pretty.

I try to suggest there are lots of 'ladies' I know in London who would put him up for a week in return for 'services'. I'm not sure my meaning is clear.

"But must be woman. No man!"

There again, perhaps it's crystal.

[* ~ go on, tell me. Is there anywhere?]