noviembre 23, 2005

bit of an interval

disembarkation
disembarkation,
originally uploaded by digitalia.
I know I should be writing about Indonesia, or at least tell you something of what happened there, or about going back to Singapore, or anything about arriving in the chaotic crazy maelstrom that forms HaNoi, or ... well, just something.

But a couple of things:
1a. I had an argument that I didn't want to write about
1b. Scratch that, I had several people I didn't want to write about
2a. I wasn't particularly happy with the stuff I wrote in KL
2b. Though I cheered up, the fourth month on the road, I have to admit, is HARD. But the fifth month is starting and I want to give it my full attention
2c. And there's not being able to access blogspot at all from this fine communist country
3a. The fury of seeing people you know bitching about you on a blog, especially when it's done under a pseudonym
3b. Then the mild arse rupturing embarrassment of someone I'd just met finding my blog
4. And the whole guardian thing and sun thing and book thing on the work blog, which I find just excruciating

I just don't feel like writing at the moment. It's disappointing, but there it is.

Perhaps I will later. And then I'll catch up with what I'm lacking.

In the meantime, listen to this page of sounds from Vietnam. Beautiful.
Of course, whenever I write something explaining how I'm not writing anything at present, I end up writing more and more and more. Of course. More updates soon.

In the meantime: SPONSOR ME to kill myself with just a bicycle as weapon on Saturday.

1 Advice:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Yes, yes, will sponsor the pitiful amount of money which my budget can allow. I'll owe it to you, eh? :)

noviembre 24, 2005 6:35 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home