agosto 26, 2006

equipment errors

sunburned UK
You remember my long moan about breaking laptops, mp3 players, health systems, and friendships?

Well, lots of that stuff is still broken. I'm just learning not to blame everybody else.
I sent the mp3 player back, gingerly reassuring myself I still had all the mp3s people sent me stored on gmail, it's the matter of three days solid downloading to replace them ... and was bemused to find the player returned, apparently untouched, but suddenly working.

the only computer at the airport

It wasn't till I went to stay at Lemonpillow's place last weekend that she pointed out (while I was wailing that the bloody thing wouldn't switch off now, and it was fucked, really fucked, and I knew they hadn't done anything to it), that I was pushing the wrong button to switch the thing on and off.

Oh.

2 Advice:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Technologically challenged? No, I didn't write that, did I? You need more ukulele music?

agosto 28, 2006 9:40 p. m.  
Blogger Lectrice said...

I only this weekend managed to get the last bunch you sent me on the thing. I like the Bikstok Thingy Guy stuff, but I'm not a Die Toten Hosen fan, I'm afraid. Thanks for sending all that, and yes, I have one gig left to fill.

agosto 28, 2006 11:07 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home