junio 07, 2004

Fiji

Gimme some advice!

Do you know of any people / places / hotels / restaurants / bars / guides / resources in this country that you think would be unmissable?

I desperately need your advice, tips and recommendations. What's more, I have a memory like sliced slurry, and whatever you tell me in a drunken fug by the Thames is already gone: I need it written down.

Stick your advice in the comments - pleasepleaseplease, and I'll add it onto this main post as soon as I hit a country with a proper broadband connection...

Cheers, me dears...




I'll be in Nadu, in Fiji in September 2005:




H says: I stayed at a place called The Beachhouse in Fiji on the Coral Coast. I was in a bure on my own and it was heavenly.

Michelle says:
I'm afraid I was very very spoilt when I went to Fiji and ended up on a very expensive otherworldly outer Island. My only advice is - don't touch a Fijian on the top of their head - that's considered extremely rude.