enero 27, 2006

Market of Knives

Market of Knives
Market of Knives,
originally uploaded by digitalia.
To answer the questions, I delayed my flight to Nepal so that I get there after the elections, after the week long bandh, but not before all the demonstrations of February are done. Thanks to all the people in the UK and in Nepal who gave me advice on that decision.

Compromise.

Gives me more time in Bangkok, allows me the unforeseen opportunity of visiting Laos during the buddhist new year festivals, and the whisper of a possibility of getting to Cambodia that way.

Meanwhile: Thailand. More beautiful than I remembered it. Yesterday a leper in a temple, sat below a 32 metere golden buddha, rubbed his sores across my ankles and pretended to cry.

Less so from elsewhere in Asia, but a good place to come from Europe to.