octubre 30, 2005

War-blogging on Flickr

Shitty book
Shitty book,
originally uploaded by digitalia.
I keep reading ridiculous books - by now if I'm in a city, I hoard novels people have recommended, despite how much they wiegh [aka a serious craving] so I won't be forced yet again into spacing out my time between activities reading some poor novel I've swapped with someone.
And I hated this book in the photo, really felt offended by its pomposity and look-at-me posturing about how much the author knows.

But books are for reading, for falling into other people's worlds, for enjoying, and for everyone who loves sci-fi, there's someone else who finds it ridiculous - I'm quite happy for you to like that nonsense, as long as you don't crow too loudly about how shite my favourites are.

So it was fun, like, when Terry invented a new way of reviewing poor novels on t'internet. I approve. War-flickr-ing.