febrero 10, 2006

I need to block out the sounds of pigs screaming in the morning

Vientiane graffitti
Vientiane graffitti,
originally uploaded by digitalia.
No, really. And no, I don't want bacon for breakfast. Khawp jai lai-lai.

After five days on boats, which can be rapidly summarised as
big hill - sandy bank - big hill - water buffalo - big hill - big hill
my mp3 collection is beginning to grind.

I didn't have time or warm enough clothing back in the UK to look out any of my own CDs so all I have are mp3s I've managed to swap with people, or CDs I heard overseas, and posted home.

Yes, I have a lot of ukelele music.

If you have any good tracks you can spare, can you show mercy on me? I have a night bus from Chiang Khong to Bangkok, then a flight to Kathmandu, plus two days of probable near house arrest to avoid the People's Democracy riots - send me some mp3s?

Puh-lease?

2 Advice:

Blogger eroica said...

much as i'd love to oblige, that's just WAY too technical for me. if i had my way the world would still be flat.
i can sing for you though..?

febrero 10, 2006 12:44 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Baaba is on his way. Hope you've got a good broadband connection...

highrise

febrero 10, 2006 9:37 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home