agosto 26, 2006

While I'm tidying this place up ...

water spiral
water spiral ...........
Tidying. Updating details of how you can write to me, or leave me voicemail (not that you ever do, you buggers. How many cards have you had?)

Sneaking in overdue end-of-journey posts I should have written a month ago...

And begging for tips on places / things you recommend on the next lap of the journey.

And eventually, the mysterioso confusion that reigned here for a year starts to defog ... I'm finally having a crack at explaining what I've been up to over the past year or so on some of the older pages of this blog.

The story is slow in coming, but most of it should be up soon enough .... patience! .... I'm getting to it, okay .... damn, this is taking a long time .... it's probably a displacement activity for packing rucksacks, isn't it .... where was I? Cup of tea .... mmm .... oh yeah, you wanted to read about what I got up to in:

2005: the Pacific
Hawaii
New Zealand
Cook Islands
Fiji
2005/6: South East Asia
Singapore
Malaysia
Borneo
Indonesia
Viet Nam
Thailand
Laos
2006: South Asia
Nepal
Tibet
India

I told you it would take me a while.