junio 21, 2005

That's My Secret

I just spent wayyyyyyyyy too many hours trying every shop in central London that ever sold easy to crumple, easy to pack, stain resistant, one zip and they turn into shorts type trousers, only to find i-am-wrong, and ALL WOMEN HAVE 31 INCH LEGS.

No really.

I'm deluded when they don't fit.

It's my fault, not theirs.

The imbecility is getting to me.
Vanessa says:
I just discovered spray on skin
Vanessa says:
spray on SKIN
Vanessa says:
it's fookin ace fun
Vanessa says:
shit at doing what it's sposed to, but if you like giving your arms dandruff its ace
Creepy Lesbo says:
spray on skin? is that to stop bleeding and cuts etc?
Vanessa says:
yeah
Creepy Lesbo says:
I see.
Vanessa says:
ACE
Vanessa says:
sorry, i think travel preparations are driving me insane
Edit: Last week's Stupid Bloody Nurse was right. I don't need any malarials. None of the countries I'm going to this year require them. Duh.

2 Advice:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I used to have a pair of those trousers and they were short on me too. It occurred to me that I could get two pairs, zip both pairs of bottom bits together and then on to one pair of shorts, but I didn't like them enough to want a second pair. Ordinary trousers are the way forward.

junio 22, 2005 4:01 p. m.  
Blogger Lectrice said...

Yeah, I went back up today and hit the tall shops, and gave up: shorts, and separate trousers. That need taking up. Cos I'm Not That Tall.

The shop assistants were fun, though. :)

Ring me; we need to meet up tomorrow. Whatever time, I think I can get there before the optometrist now.

[Sorry, just realised how un-immediate a communication method this place actually is. Duh.]

junio 22, 2005 9:20 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home