agosto 31, 2006

(that noise that cars make as they speed round the racetrack past you)

Trying to weather a ridiculously deflating vaccination program, while getting ready for another 6 months away ... but the recovery naps are winning. So if I haven't spoken to you this week, please bear that in mind.
And that my shit mobile company have binned every mobile phone voicemail I got this year instead of forwarding them to me; the only voicemail that works properly is the one listed in the column to the right on this blog. So if you left me a message - I didn't get it. Soz.

>Today a nurse stressed repeatedly to me the importance of avoiding
>unprotected sex with Ecuadorian men before 19th September. Some days
>it doesn't much feel like reality, does it?

More when I get to Ecuador, where hopefully, the altitude sickness and jetlag will feel just like this does. :)

6 Advice:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Had forgotten to check your blog in quite some time... but why am I not surprised that you are off and traveling again. I'm jealous. Ecuador is definetely on my list for the future. But why are you not going to Chile? It's the most beautiful country in South America- but I'm not impartial.

septiembre 03, 2006 6:06 p. m.  
Blogger Lectrice said...

Ha ... yes, many people have recommended Chile.

My answer is that I can´t go everywhere. Another time, hopefully.

septiembre 04, 2006 2:26 p. m.  
Blogger eroica said...

you can go to chile with me some time if you like :-D

septiembre 06, 2006 4:41 a. m.  
Blogger Lux said...

>Today a nurse stressed repeatedly to me the importance of avoiding
>unprotected sex with Ecuadorian men before 19th September.

Something to do with the equinox?

septiembre 09, 2006 6:31 p. m.  
Blogger fishboy said...

Can we have a number to call from Australia too please? Not that I'm promising anything, I fear phones nearly as much as email... and I have a tendancy to ramble on for *ages* if I don't actually have a solid *reason* for calling.

So, yeah, apologies in advance for nonsensical 10 minute rants about my mundane life in Sydney..

septiembre 23, 2006 1:32 p. m.  
Blogger fishboy said...

Ok, I'm officially a dumbass - just spotted the 'Oz' number there. Ignore previous comment. Hell, ignore this one while you're at it.

septiembre 23, 2006 1:33 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home