mayo 06, 2005

Rotating Nicely

Nothing to report. I booked 7 months of non-north american insurance for about £260. Dearer than the cheapest, better cover than the cheapest, also.

Once I'm back in London booking up the subsequent year's journey, I can add on insurance to cover North America ...
(second journey is through Canadian lakes and rivers, down the Missouri, down the Mississippi, then a flourish of air travel around Mexico, Cuba, Bermuda, and back to Chattanooga and Charleston. I may or may not add on NYC if I change my mind about the course at Columbia.
Then over the strait to Venezuala, to see the much famed Merida, fly to Ecuador to see the much famed Vilcabamba, then overland all the way down the mountain range till I hit the bottom of South America, back up to Iguacu and Buenos Aires, then one last burst of Amazon exploration in Recife /Belem)
... and then go back to the cheaper rates of 'Not North American Insurance' as soon as I leave.

But the only real news is ... it's Friday.

Ten weeks to go. Ten weeks.