febrero 19, 2006

mp-freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you for sending me music.

Kathmandu has what they call broadband, but I would call two tin cups joined by string. It takes me 30 minutes to download one song, and three hours to upload five photographs. I now have 5 megs of music on my mp3 player, another 2 megs waiting on gmail to be accessed when I have a spare week to do so, and a really varied selection of music to accompany the cowpoke and ukulele tracks.

I've sent thank you postcards to anyone who flung me masses of stuff (whose address I have, natch - if you don't send me your address, how am I meant to send you postcards?).

But I must particularly thank Paul, for allowing me the very singular opportunity of sitting in a kathoey (ladyboy) internet cafe in the Khao San Road, Bangkok, asking for help to download massive files he had entitled 'e.n.o.r.m.o.u.s. p.e.n.i.s.' and 'i.n.t.e.r.n.e.t. p.o.r.n.'

1 Advice:

Blogger Lux said...

hahahahahahhaha

febrero 19, 2006 3:49 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home