septiembre 05, 2006

me gusta mucho viajar*

holy Ganga water
So... I´ve been in Quito, Ecuador, just two days. I had one spanish lesson.

I also had 19 hour flight lag, altitude sickness, major period pain, stinking squits, a stinking cold, and a blister from the damnably new experience of wearing a watch .... moving or standing is hard, let alone recalling anyone´s name.

And nobody speaks english.

But.... I toasted the spanish! I rule!

Soy Yo puedo hablar español!
Yo pienso que español es facil. (Pero la alfabeta es mas es muy difícil...)
No soy tengo miedo después una dias. No tengo vergüenza!

Mind you, I can´t roll an "r" to save my life, not with the cottonmouth that 2800m above sea level gives you.

Bothered!

* feel free to correct all the mistakes.

3 Advice:

Blogger eroica said...

soy mucho impressaro, senorita!
muy bien!
mi espanol is mal, si?!
hehehe

septiembre 06, 2006 4:55 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-D

septiembre 06, 2006 7:50 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

You made it to Quito- congrats! Or should I say "felicitaciones"?

You don't really want all your mistakes corrected do you? Just have fun with it and go with the flow. Can't wait for some pics.....

Espero que lo pases muy bien!

septiembre 07, 2006 4:51 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home