julio 03, 2005

Dream Index

street signs in east london
What you usually hope for when blogging is a little more subtext than this...

Friday: dreamt that after all my planning and fussing and obsessing, I got on the wrong bloody plane on the very first day, ended up in Singapore with nowhere to stay, no way out, nothing planned.
Realised that this was A Good Thing, and calmed down.

Saturday: dreamt I ate the cat's paws, one by one. You know that feeling you get when your stomach's telling you that's quite enough offal for now, thanks? I was chowing down on paw two (S--'s forepaws, actually), when D-- turned up, and I tried to fob off a rear paw onto him, my stomach churning.

Vacillating between timidity and eagerness, now.

Last big thing I haven't sorted: where do I put my cats?

1 Advice:

Blogger Sal said...

>where do I put my cats?

in the oven, from the sound of it

julio 05, 2005 5:22 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home