noviembre 24, 2006

quick interim post from Perú

Slight adaptation to my plans caused by liking Perú enough to decide to live here forever.

Obviously this could work out a more complex decision than it first seems. But. All good. All, all, good.

Currently, strange forces tie me to the northern highlands, and make it difficult to want to move on. I'd still like to get to Manaus, and to Cayenne, and to México, but it doesn't look like I'll be there (or pick up mail people have sent me there) for quite a while yet. Few months, at least.

In the meantime, if you've been emailing me to ask for a contact address, please use this one till January:
  • Jr Ortiz Arrieta 750
    2do Piso
    Chachapoyas -- Amazonas
    Perú
More when I get sick of chicken and rice and extra sugar in my coca cola.

7 Advice:

Blogger eroica said...

*big hugs*
so so exciting.

noviembre 24, 2006 9:21 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Postal Code: Amazonas
That's quite cool

noviembre 27, 2006 9:19 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

If you see Paddington, grab a marmalade sandwich and tell him I was asking after him. Please.

noviembre 27, 2006 1:39 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

"All, all good." Sounds good. Looks like your Spanish will certainly keep on improving. I think a few months somewhere is a great idea. All the best.

noviembre 27, 2006 7:35 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Awesome. wow. wow. wow! Although you now won't get my card, but on the plus side, you are unlikely to turn into one of those ex-pats who sit around slagging off the homeland yet still voting tory in every election.

When can we come visit? :D

noviembre 29, 2006 5:52 p. m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Ah. I keep coming back to this blog thinking that you might have given us the slip and has gone off gallivanting again :) But dear, it's March now, where do we send you the cards?

marzo 06, 2007 6:47 a. m.  
Blogger Lectrice said...

To northern Peru, of course. Where I live.

I do mean to catch up on blogging, but there's a lot to do right now....sorry!

marzo 07, 2007 8:27 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home